Every day, on every item, you will find low prices at Walmart. If you see a product at a cheaper price at another store, you can request a price match and receive a partial refund. You can do so by contacting a Walmart Customer Service representative directly.
Certain requirements must be met if you want to price match. The most significant rule for price matching is that the item is similar to your order and in stock at the time of price matching.
Walmart only grants price match if the item meets the following:
- The item should be exactly the same (i.e., size, model, quantity, brand, color)
- At the time of the price match request, the item must be in stock on the online retailer’s website and on Walmart.com. Walmart can price match one item per customer per day (limit does not apply to orders to New Mexico unless the purchase is for resale)
- Rain checks will not be given for products that are not currently in stock at Walmart.
Take note that the item must be sold and fulfilled by one of these online retailers:
Academy.com, Amazon.com, Autozone.com, Babiesrus.com, Basspro.com, Bedbathandbeyond.com, Bestbuy.com, Cabelas.com, Chewy.com, Dickssportinggoods.com, Dollargeneral.com, Familydollar.com, Homedepot.com, Jcpenny.com, Kmart.com, Kohls.com, Lowes.com, Michaels.com, Newegg.com, Officedepot.com, Oreillyauto.com, Pepboys.com, Petco.com, Petsmart.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, Walgreens.com
Walmart doesn’t price match the following:
- Items bought from Walmart.com that later become less affordable
- Stores in Alaska and Hawaii do not Price Match other store prices or online prices
- Prices from Marketplace and third-party vendors, or on their behalf
- Discounts applied during the checkout process.
- Offers that are marketed as a percentage off or a dollar off (for example, “15% off” or “$5 off”)
- Prices for auctions or others needing memberships
- Prices that cannot be calculated apart from other products, such as fees and shipping charges
- Bundle offers, rebates, coupons, mail-in offers, and financing offers
- Prices that require a minimum purchasing quantity
- Items marked as clearance, closeout, liquidation, special hour/flash/limited stock, or other special event deals by other retailers
- Things that have been damaged, used, or refurbished
- Errors in pricing
- Prices in-store
- Prices as a result of pickup discounts
There will be no price matching on products related to Black Friday and Cyber Week (including Pre-Black Friday event prices)
Price Match Walmart.com with Another Online Retailer
If you believe you are qualified based on the information provided above, please contact Walmart Customer Care before placing your order. Walmart will check the item’s eligibility.
Walmart.com has the final say when it comes to matching an online price.